We utilise the Optus Network for our mobile coverage.
As soon as you receive your SIM card contact our Live Chat team or activate over the phone on 1300 455 912.
Sim activation timings
It can take up to four hours for a new number to activate or if you are porting in to us from another provider, this can take up to two days.
It’s important that we protect your privacy and security.
- A one-time pass code provides an extra level of security to ensure the service holder is the authorised person to request the transfer.
- When you request a transfer to iPrimus, we will send a one-time pass code to the number you want to transfer.
- Handy tip – keep your phone close by during the transfer process so you can quickly access the one-time passcode and continue finalising your transfer request.
If you suspect that your mobile service has been fraudulently transferred, you should immediately report the activity to:
- either (a) the Australian Federal Police or the relevant State or Territory Police;
- and (b) the government services that support customers whose mobile service number is the subject of an unauthorised transfer.