Your first bill may be a little over your monthly plan fee, as it could include:
- Pro-rata charges- a portion of your monthly plan fee from activation date up to the end of your billing period.
- Connection fees- connection fees for your internet (if applicable), Fetch activation fee (if applicable).
- Other fees- modem fee and/or Fetch Hardware fee
Page 1 - You Bill Summary
1. Your Account Name and Service Address
2. Your Bill Generation Date, Bill Reference number and Customer Number
Your Customer Number can be used for:
- Account Toolbox registration
- Online or phone payment
- Verifying your account when calling our Customer Service team
3. Bill Summary
- Last Bill - total of your previous bill
- Balance - outstanding amount from your previous bill (if any)
- This Bill - total charges for the current bill (including GST)
- Total Amount Due - previous balance (if any) and your current bill combined
4. Your total balance and payment due date
5. Your bill and spend history for the last 3 months
6. Available payment methods– (if you’re on Direct Debit this section is not available)
Credit Card - surcharge fees apply
Direct Debit - no processing fee
BPAY (Biller Code and Reference Number) - $2.50 Fee per payment
Australia Post (barcode) - $3.30 Fee per payment
Never miss a payment and sign up for Direct Debit.
Sample Bill Breakdown
1. VOIP/telephone charges - shows all charges for your phone number and it may also include charges for calls/SMS that are not included in your plan.
2. Fetch TV charges - shows Fetch monthly plan fee and any additional purchases such as movies, rentals, subscriptions, etc.
3. Internet charges - shows your internet monthly plan and any speed upgrade fees
4. Other charges and credits - which may include admin fees (such as Non-Direct Debit, BPay or late payment fees) and/or credits applied towards the account.
5. Total Amount Due - indicates total balance due, without GST.
*Please note that all charges on this page are not inclusive of GST