Your iPrimus modem will arrive ready to go. Just plug it in! If you still need help setting-up, you can view our set-up guide here.
The router Gateway that iPrimus will provide allows the following connections:
- 3 Ethernet ports – used for direct cabling to your computers, printers and other devices.
- 2 USB ports – USB-supported devices can be connected here. Devices, such as external hard drives, can be connected here.
- Wi-Fi wireless connectivity – many devices can be connected wirelessly to our network using Wi-Fi. Remember that the more devices you have connected at once using Wi-Fi the slower the actual speeds you experience on your service may be.
- 2 phone ports – this will be for you to plug in additional handsets depending on your voice service.
- Voice port – located on the nbn™ Fibre Network Termination Unit [NTU] installed at your home/small business that will be used for your True Fibre VoiceTM service on the nbn™.
- Wide Area Network [WAN] port – this connects you to the nbn™ NTU.